I love eating pretzels the way it is. No need for toppings and other things. I just popped it in my mouth and enjoy its goodness.
Today, pretzels have evolved you can now find different flavors. You can just imagine how excited I was when I got these pretzels (pictures below):
Pretzel Crisps flavors are group in the following categories:
- Deli Style
- Modern Classics
- Holidy Indulgents
These are the flavors of Pretzel Crisps deli style pretzels.
- Original - perfectly salted pretzel
- Garlic Parmesan - savory garlic flavor
- Buffalo Wing - spicy flavor sprinkled on top of each crisp.
- Everything - sprinkled generously with poppy seeds, sesame seeds, onions and garlic with just a pinch of salt
- Sesame - added with sesame's essential oils
- Jalapeno Jack - spicy jalapeno combined with smooth jack cheese flavor
- Chipotle Cheddar - chipotle combined with a sharp cheddar flavor
Modern Classics includes:
- Tuscan Three Cheese
- Cinnamon Toast
Holiday Indulgents includes:
- Dark chocolate & peppermint
- White chocolate & peppermint
Pretzel Crisps deli style are just so awesome. They are full of flavor. I can eat the whole bag myself. I definitely enjoyed munching on them. I brought a bag and have it as snacks at work. Even my co-workers love its different flavors. My favorite flavor is the jalapeno jack. It is just so irresistible. The spicy kick is just perfect.
What's your favorite flavor will be? Go visit their website at www.pretzelcrisps.com and order your favorite flavors. You can also go to your grocery's deli section and you can easily find these products.
For more information and promotions follow them:
Facebook: Pretzel Crisps® Facebook
Disclosure: I received above products for free. My opinions stated in this post are of my own.